Thursday, November 4, 2010

Something Wonderful is about to happen

I can breathe easy now, well today I can. I am free if I choice to be. What a beautiful thing to have a choice. Nothing amazing can happen if you don't go after it. Nothing amazing will happen if you don’t go after it. These will be the words I remember every day so I can know something wonderful is about to happen. I promise not to focus on the things I feel have me so broken. The things I feel everyday and just don’t know how to get away from. I tell myself something is going happen today. I tell myself someone will see my book series or journal series and want them in their stores. I tell myself this will happen. Yes I published the books back in 2004 and have received about 20 rejecting letters but I know is it only takes one yes, just one. One yes and the door of opportunity will be open wide for me and everything for me. So I’m waiting but not just sitting still wait I’m working, working hard look for opportunity. I am working on my website look for other vendors who may grant me another avenue for my destiny. I know its coming and why days seem long because of the waiting. It too knows it just part of the process. I know the talent and the skills I have are all part of something bigger. Why sometime I look at people from a distant that look like they are living in their space. I for a moment wonder why them or are they better than me for just a moment. Then my brain returns to its true self and know my God doesn’t have a favor, we are all God precious children. Rather we know it or not and what’s for me is just for me and my time will come and it very soon. I know this will happen, I know this will happen, I know this will happen. So I’m just sitting here working, praying because something wonderful is about it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment