Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another Day

I am a believer. I’m someone who knows hard work, determine, and faith can move hills out of your way. Why sometime you still believe that there is a must stop and pay attend moment for you. In all things we must let out light shine. You have to be happy with your life. You have to be happy with your life. You must be happy with your life. You can be happy with your life. I’m still working and waiting for those things to happen to me, for me. I am making steps to get things together. In quiet night when the earth is most peaceful I’m looking for this great thing to happen. I’m searching for this to happen. Why some of us get things together young, other pass two lifetime to greatness. Which are you? Which am I? I guess I’m still learned who I really am. Are you just working to work or are you happy with your life now. I’m not talking about the kids, and being marry (why those things should make anyone happy) are you happy in your single spaces. Sometimes I wish I was someone else. Someone who had money, someone who look different, someone who was just different. I know I was born to be a writer. I wish I made some different decision when I was young and time seem like it would never catch me. But it did, and it has. I want things to be free. I need to be free. Life is good and ever when it happens and you’re not the one making the decision it’s still good. Death breaks us in pieces and causes us to stand in silences. Why no one like death it is necessary for the circle of life. Why God is perfect in his words the journey to them is difficult. Being ready is my perfect will. Working hard and trying to get published will happen. I can’t will my dreams to come true I just need to work hard and know one day an opportunity will happen and my desires will be grant for it will be my perfect will, well his perfect will for me. I still waiting and know something good is going to happen to me, soon it really, really going to happen. And I will be ready. Now breathe V breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment